How do I make a return?
• Complete the form.
• You will get a confirmation email once we have received your request.
• Receipts obtained from the post office or courier is the proof of the posting date, so please keep it.
Will I have to pay to return items?
• If you are returning items from different brands, each item will have to be posted back separately so additional costs will incur.
• Unfortunately we can’t be held responsible for missing post/packages. We recommend recorded postage.
What items are returnable?
Items can be returned within 28 days of receipt of shipment. However, for hygiene reasons, we can’t accept earrings or unsealed beauty products, swimwear or underwear (where the hygiene sticker has been removed).
Any item that is returned must be:
• suitable for resale
• unwashed and unworn
• in the original packaging
• contain the original labels.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once we have received your item(s), we will send you an email to notify you your returns process has begun, or if we can not offer you a refund. Eligible refunds will be issued to the original method of payment within 7 days after the seller received your item(s). Where this is not possible, we will issue a credit note to use online.